[tei-council] xml:space

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 12:27:02 EST 2010

Excellent!

So at what point would we expect the dev version of Roma to produce
schemata with global @xml:space? (I can't wait to start using it, but
should I bother customizing our odd at the moment, or just wait for some
magic moment when it's there by default?)

Please consider this not a selfish request, but a general workflow question.

On 2010-02-10 16:48, Lou wrote:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> On 10 Feb 2010, at 14:44, Lou wrote:
>>> Well, what I meant was that 99.9% of the TEI tags used in the world are
>>> things like<p>  or<div>  which if you put a space before or after them
>>> it really doesn't make much difference.
>>
>> i think you mean "between them". to me "after the<p>  tag" means
>> as opposed to
>>

> OK I've revised the text again, in line with Sebastian's comments and
> now checked it in.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities