[tei-council] facsKey agayne

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:35:09 EST 2010

On 9 Feb 2010, at 16:24, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I really like this idea in principle. IIRC, there isn't yet a formal
> method of deprecating an element or attribute, though, is there?

indeed, thats another  issue

> header", as I'm supposed to. If we're encouraging the use of custom
> protocols in @facs and elsewhere, do we also want to encourage or
> require some equivalent documentation of a method for discovering the
> actual destination of the pointer?

very much so, I think. if we say "local:P45", we need to have a way  to say
up in the header what "local:" means, even if only for humans.
(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente