[tei-council] Apologies for late arrival at the telco

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon Feb 8 12:03:40 EST 2010

No problem. You have indeed been appointed in the little task force
(with Kevin and I) on biblStruct, with the following objectives:
- identify a core set of types that we want the TEI to support
- elicit reference biblStruct usages for such types on the basis of a
selection of commented examples (extracted from the giudelines).
Have a good day!
Laurent