[tei-council] Monday ticket agenda

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 09:59:48 EST 2010

I will argue in support of xml:space, below.

I'd also like to add to today's agenda:

  * 2862151: Allow certainty etc. in "empty" elements

which was on hold while we were discussing the meaning of @match (some
of which discussion found its way into the comments of that ticket), but
which I have re-opened now that the definition of @match is that which I
erroneously previously thought it was.

Gabby

On 2010-02-07 16:44, Lou Burnard wrote:
> According to the minutes of our last call, we were going to discuss the
> following items
>       * 2811239: new element 'object'
>       * 2811234: add @ref to 'material'
>       * 2724997: Cater for audio/video facsimile
> However, in practice, I haven't seen any discussion of these topics as
> yet so we should probably relegate them to the Dublin FTF unless anyone
> is all fired up to speak to them.
>
> There has however been some discussion of some of the 40 or so other
> outstanding tickets. I've therefore made a quick selection from
> outstanding amber issues, looking for some which (I think) we might
> possibly be able to resolve quickly. Feel free to propose others!
>
>       * 2714682: permit<biblScope>  as child or as sibling of<imprint>
>          -- at present we allow either. This is confusing. Is it right?
>
>       * 2812634: @docStatus on<edition>
>       * 2909766: made del and add dateable
>         -- these both relate to use of TEI for born digital docs.
>         not unreasonable stretches
>
>       * 2925031: @ident datatype on<valItem>
>         -- what is the diff between data.code and data.enumerated
>
>       * 2940860: add xml:space to att.global
>         -- is this really necessary?
>
>       * 2919640: global at facsKey
>     	-- redefine @facs or replace it?