[tei-council] certainty revised

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 03:53:37 EST 2010

Please could you devote half an hour or so of careful reading to

Like Eccles, the chapter is short, and (in parts) dense.

I don't feel I can close the ticket without some kind of imprimatur from the Council, since although there is very little or nothing changed in terms of document validity, there has been quite a lot of revision in the way the features of this module are described, and almost certainly there remain some inconsistencies of expression or typos.