[tei-council] TEI pre-council symposium on 28 April

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Fri Jan 29 02:42:14 EST 2010

I would suggest (Kevin, please check):
- Martin: experience gained from TEIJournal and vision/advice on the
direction the TEI should go to provide a better support for scholarly
publishing, and yes, what could be the optimal strategy  with regards
NLM
- James: yes, DM and, analysing (a little like Martin) how the TEI
impacted or constrained the design of the whole thing

Think of your talks as position papers: the intend is to make us all
"think".
Does this help?
Laurent