[tei-council] TEI pre-council symposium on 28 April

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:46:27 EST 2010

I added a suggestion to invite someone from Yale University Press
(which is working on an electronic publication with one of the RIA
projects), and someone leading the IMLS planning grant to develop a
service for publishing TEI documents (names on the g-doc). Sounds like
it will be a good and interesting symposium, look forward to it!

Dot

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Laurent Romary <laurent.romary at loria.fr> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Kevin and I (with support from Susan) have started to compile notes on
> what the one day symposium before our F2F could look like. You will
> find these uner: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARyxZGtPbrQ1ZHYzZHg3aF85Znc4dzN0ZDQ&hl=en
> Please provide feedback and proposal for improvement to Kevin and I
> (unless it's a discussion item for the list), in particular, we would
> like confirmation from James and Martin that we were right to think of
> them?
> Best wishes,
> Laurent

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager (on leave)
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Regus House, 28-32 Upper
Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --
Phone: +353 1 234 2444        Fax: +353 1 234 2400
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com