[tei-council] Oxford --> Virginia Vault migration complete

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Jan 24 17:18:51 EST 2010

The only real difference for users is that these previous bookmarks are
now obsolete:

   http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Vault/

   http://projects.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teiweb/Vault/

And cross-reference links have been fixed so they work. If you think
this all is enough to merit a news item, do you want to post something
to TEI-L that I can copy as a news item on www.tei-c.org?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, O'Donnell, Dan wrote:

> Is there some kind of announcement we could make about this? There are
> differences from the user's perspective, right?
>
> David Sewell wrote:
>> http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/
>>
>> Of course let me know if you notice anything that is broken (apart from
>> old links to other websites).
>>
>> Lou and I have discussed where we go from here with adding post-1998
>> documents; James and I will return to the question of archiving current
>> and future Guidelines releases.
>>
>> David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA