[tei-council] Oxford --> Virginia Vault migration complete

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Jan 22 15:25:55 EST 2010

Is there some kind of announcement we could make about this? There are
differences from the user's perspective, right?

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)