[tei-council] [Fwd: [ tei-Feature Requests-2909766 ] make <del> and <add> (etc) dateable]

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 15 13:20:09 EST 2010

This looks sensible to me. I don't think we need to worry about the
bright spark scenario; if it's unambiguous that the date is the date of
the addition or deletion, then the discovery that an addition was
wrongly dated simply requires that the markup be changed.

I vote yes on this. I can see a practical usage of this for myself in
the next year or two, on an upcoming project.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)
martin at mholmes.com