[tei-council] oops...

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:09:36 EST 2010

I'm only available the 27th-29th that week but my schedule those days is open.

Dot

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:
> The week of Jan 25 is good for me, and should give most of us time to do
> a bit of prep. Any day, assuming it's early in my day and late for the
> Europeans (between three and six pm GMT).
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> Lou wrote:
>> According to http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm43.xml,
>> which Sebastian has just reminded me about, we were supposed to be
>> having another TEI council call this week. (It says "Agreed to reconvene
>> in w/s January 11th").
>>
>> Well, we haven't yet and it looks a bit unlikely tomorrow, so I'm
>> wondering if anyone feels up to fixing a date for a quick call in the
>> next couple of weeks? Or whether it should slip into February?

> Martin Holmes
> University of Victoria Humanities Computing and Media Centre
> (mholmes at uvic.ca)
> Half-Baked Software, Inc.
> (mholmes at halfbakedsoftware.com)
> martin at mholmes.com

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager (on leave)
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Regus House, 28-32 Upper
Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --
Phone: +353 1 234 2444        Fax: +353 1 234 2400
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com