[tei-council] A new year for the council!

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Jan 5 10:32:43 EST 2010

Dear all (but more specifically Paul, David, Peter and Manfred...),
As the 1st of January has passed, we now have to say good bye to the
council members whose term has come to an end, namely David Sewell,
Paul Schaffner, Peter Boot and Manfred Thaller. Thank you all for your
contributions, experience and above all enthusiasm which have raised
the working standard of the council to such a high level. I guess you
will all carry on spreading the TEI gospel and keep providing
contributions to the TEI framework through the general list.
Amicalement,
Laurent