[tei-council] next face to face meeting

Susan Schreibman susan.schreibman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:21:51 EST 2010

just a quick reply Martin -- re accommodation -- we're going to block
book a hotel for Council members in the city centre. Getting to the
hotel will be very easy (there are several airport bus options). When we
have someplace sorted will send out further directions.

susan

Martin Holmes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to get some details of the face-to-face in April as soon as
> possible, because my trip will be international and I'd like to book it
> soon. I've never been to Dublin, so suggestions on where we could stay,
> where we'll be meeting, and how to get there from the airport would be
> helpful.
>
> All the best,
> Martin
>
> Laurent Romary wrote:
>
>> I have just issued a meeting request on Meeting Wizard, which you
>> should all of you (young or old members) have received. Please respond
>> as quickly as possible and do think of sending me your most urgent
>> agenda items!
>>
>> We have also set our next face to face meeting to be hold in Dublin on
>> 28-30 April. Please book these dates which have been quite hard to
>> set. One of the three days will be dedicated to a local seminar as
>> usual. I will tell you more on this as soon as possible. Thanks very
>> much to Susan Schreibman and DHO for taking care of local organisation.
>>
>> Laurent

Susan Schreibman, PhD
Director
Digital Humanities Observatory
Pembroke House
28-32 Upper Pembroke Street
Dublin 2, Ireland

-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --

Phone: +353 1 234 2440
Fax: +353 1 234 2400
Mobile: +353 86 049 1966
Email: susan.schreibman at gmail.com