[tei-council] Legal references to a customisation

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Dec 8 15:30:12 EST 2009

The binding intent is that the vendor produce output that validates
against both the dtd and the schema. So you'd recommend listing them
explicitly? We expect to do some more development work in initial stages
of the contract, of course.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)