[tei-council] Getting started document

Peter Boot pboot at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 7 15:31:07 EST 2009

My original idea was to finish the draft and then turn it over to
someone else. I'm quite happy with the material being reworked into
articles or tutorials in the journal, but this would not necessarily fit
with the notion of a (single) document overseen by the TEI Council. The
Council could of course wait for some of these tutorials to be completed
and then try to merge the tutorials. Is that your idea, Laurent?

The original authors of the sections might be interested in reworking
them into articles (and thus getting some of the credit). 2: James, 3:
David, 5: Arianna, 6: Elena, 1, 4 & 7: me.

Best,
Peter