[tei-council] Telco minutes

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Dec 3 11:10:12 EST 2009

All,

Would anyone else volunteer to type minutes for Monday's conference
call? I am still grappling with some kind of tendonitis/carpal tunnel
problem and at work I have been using a timer that complains if I type
and machine-gun speed and prompts me to take 5-minute rests twice an
hour. Which would mean large <gap/>s in my notes... I would still be
able to convert raw text notes into the TEI format we use, and post the
final version to www.tei-c.org.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA