[tei-council] Welcome to new members

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 21 01:34:23 EST 2009

Just to remind new and existing members of the TEI Council FAQ that we
started once ages ago at http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ
  If anyone has a question about how something on the TEI Council works,
then please do feel free to add it there (or email someone already on
council to add it) and we'll all try to answer it.

Best,
-James