[tei-council] From <figure> to module dependencies

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Nov 19 03:26:00 EST 2009

The discussion and module and the "all in core" principle stated by
Sebastian shows that we will need rather soon than later a move
towards a better architecture for modules. If we had a means to elicit
module dependencies (<moduleRef> in <moduleSpec>?), this would allow
us to have nice, focused modules that could serve as libraries of
element to others. I don't think we ar egoing to solve this immediatly
(cf. my talk in Ann Arbor), but we can start thinking...
Laurent