[tei-council] Welcome to new members

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Nov 19 02:22:23 EST 2009

Dear all,
It is with great pleasure that I welcome hereby the five new members
to the list after David Sewell has kindly updated it (so they should
see this message...), namely:

As elected members:
Brett Barney
Kevin Hawkins
Martin Holmes
Julianne Nyhan

(welcome again to Gabriel Bodard and Elena Pierazzo)

a fifth "new" member has been nominated by the board for a one-year
term to replace Arianna, which is:

Matthew Driscoll

We are now in the transition phase until the members whose term will
issue on 31 Dec. will leave us (Peter Boot, Paul Schaffner, David
Sewell, Manfred Thaller) will leave us.

During the period let we urge the experienced members not to consider
for granted that all habits, procedures, tickets and the like are
mastered by everyone and try to be friendly in bringing in our new
members in our discussions.

I have heard from the editorial suport group in Oxford that we have a
pile of item that we should at least sort out and I will organize a
Telco in December accordingly.

Laurent