[tei-council] backtrack on change to <char>?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 05:39:36 EST 2009

On 18 Nov 2009, at 10:35, Peter Boot wrote:

> Sebastian Rahtz schreef:
>
> What is the other module that depends on figure?
sorry, I expressed that wrongly. I meant

"any element depended on by a non-core modules should be in the core."

> Maybe the best solution, but then perhaps Roma should warn people that
> select gaiji and not figures that they may be building something
> inconsistent.

but Roma has no way of knowing that, as we have no formal record
of the dependency.

(acting) Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente