[tei-council] that black bat night has flown

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 09:54:16 EST 2009

Nor will I, sadly. (I hope to follow the Twitter feed at #tei_09 when it
starts being used...)

Sebastian, could you explain exactly what part of the issue you don't
understand? I fear I may not understand all the implications, but the
bits I do understand seem fairly straightforward. :-/

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities