[tei-council] [Fwd: Re: Suppressed text: summary of position (FR 2242434)]

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 13:35:21 EST 2009

<superplus> is fine by me, but, even if Gabby doesn't like it as it
sound as a processing instruction, I would rather prefer <expunge>: it
is very well established editorial term (Leiden conventions use them and
just about all textual scholarship handbooks) and all editors will
intuitively understand what the element is for.

complains about them as they are clear and established.

Elena

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2009, at 18:04, Gabriel Bodard wrote:
>

>> Not bad. Are you suggesting that because it's shorter than
>> <superfluous>, primarily?
>>

> it's sort of less emotional too
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services
>
> Sólo le pido a Dios
> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

Dr Elena Pierazzo
Research Associate