[tei-council] copy of request put in Sourceforge about elements with the same name in ODD

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 10:15:46 EST 2009

On 2 Nov 2009, at 15:07, David Sewell wrote:

> Would @prefix also be needed on <attDef> for similar reasons?

no, because the attributes are not exposed by name alone. their
patterns include the prefix of the element name.

however, you is _well_ in trouble if you want to define a new
attribute "my:type" on  <div>, for example. I am certain it will fail

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente