[tei-council] [Fwd: Humanites E-Book]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 11:43:36 EDT 2009

On 15 Oct 2009, at 14:36, Laurent Romary wrote:

> The point is that I know nothing about the word format.
its all documented as an ISO standard :-}

> Is there a way
> for us to work collaboratively so that I can get into the technical
> issues step by step?

everything I do is on Sourceforge, in the TEI area under Stylesheets/
docx and Stylesheets/profiles/iso.
So there are no secrets, and you could work on that XSL too. The
downside is that you have to grok the way
a Word file works, and the way Arno and I designed the XSL :-{ But
technically you (or anyone else) can
get stuck into this stuff anytime….

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente