[tei-council] [Fwd: Humanites E-Book]

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 06:06:49 EDT 2009

It would be great to learn more about that "local practice" so that it
can be mapped to P5 (and/or, perhaps in some cases, P5 adapted to admit it).

(He says, speaking from EpiDoc experience of turning a _highly_
customized P4 DTD into a fully conformant P5 schema.)

Lou Burnard a écrit :
> I received the following from Kevin and am meditating a reply.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London