[tei-council] State of play on sourceforge

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:14:08 EDT 2009

It's still not clear to me how exactly we are meeting, no one answered
my earlier query. Are we just meeting via Skype then?

Dot

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Lou <lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> There doesnt seem to be anyone on the skype channel -- am i om the wrong
> place?
>

> Lou wrote:
>> With one honourable, if belated, exception, council members have not
>> made much response to my previous requests for comment on the various
>> outstanding issues raised on SF. I also have to apologise for not having
>> prodded sufficiently!
>>
>> What I have now done (and better late than never) is uploaded a webpage
>> which you can use, possibly even during the call, to review the current
>> state of all open tickets.
>>
>> Please bookmark http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw17.html
>>
>> This contains a set of links which go directly to the SF site (which is
>> why it is rather slow) and pluck out the tickets in question for you, so
>> it will stay up to date.
>>
>> May I remind you that it is our usual practice to have a "candidate
>> release" of the next release of P5 ready for the members meeting... in a
>> few weeks time. Which means we really have to clear as many of these
>> long standing issues as possible.

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Regus House, 28-32 Upper
Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --
Phone: +353 1 234 2444        Fax: +353 1 234 2400
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com