[tei-council] Conference registration

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:25:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A quick reminder: if you are planning to attend the conference portion
of the conference and members meeting, we are conducting registration
online this year. Council and Board members receive the same discount as
affiliates of members institutions (which of course many of us are) and
subscribers (which too few of us are). The fee at this discounted rate
is $45. There is also a $10 student registration (if this applies to you).

If you haven't already registered, you can do so at
http://www.tei-shop.org/. We are closing the early registration period
on the weekend, after which we will be adding $20 to the early
registration prices. So while it will be possible to register for the
conference even in person at the door, you'll save money by doing it now
online. We will also be making a decision after the weekend about which
if any of the pre-conference workshops have enough participants to go
forward. So if you are considering attending a pre-conference workshop,
now is the time to indicate it.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)