[tei-council] Contact info for Matt Zimmerman?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:06:07 EDT 2009

I've written Matt to see if he is still the list admin, or if there is
someone else at NYU to contact.

The Tools SIG meeting in London was actually the oXygenXML demo, no?
Otherwise the SIG has been almost totally inactive, to my knowledge.
What's the procedure for disbanding a SIG? Or should we try to revive
it, maybe with a different mission? (The recent discussion about
stylesheets is very much a "presentation" issue.)

David

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Susan Schreibman wrote:

> David -- he's now in Texas
> matt.zimmerman at utsouthwestern.edu
>
> does the presentation SIG still exist? maybe we can nix the list
>
> susan
>
> David Sewell wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Matt Zimmerman is still at NYU? Email to the two
> > addresses I had for him there is bouncing.
> >
> > Spam is coming through on the tei-presentation email list, and he is the
> > most recent known administrator of that list.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA