[tei-council] [TEI-L] application/tei+xml -- again (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Sep 10 10:26:17 EDT 2009

I added a Sourceforge ticket but have also requested feedback from the
community on TEI-L, q.v.

After looking over RFC 3023 and the registration form, I don't think it
would take more than a couple of hours to file the registration and I am
willing to do it, if we decide to. But I agree that we need to hear a
more compelling reason for why this is necessary.