[tei-council] [TEI-L] application/tei+xml -- again (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 9 10:24:32 EDT 2009

Should I add this as a feature request on Sourceforge?

Following through with an application to IANA will take some doing.
There is a registration form here:

http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/mediatypes.pl

but a lot of preliminary research would need to be done: reading all of
the relevant RFC's, looking for precedents in other application/XXX+xml
registrations, etc.

Davi