[tei-council] If no one replies, I'll send this to NASA

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:27:50 EDT 2009

P.S. I can do the final formatting first thing tomorrow. Again,
excellent work.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Since I was in contact with them--and received a reply in the end--I can
> pass it on in the name of the TEI directly to the address of the person
> who contacted me.
>
> This is really excellent work!
>
> -dan
>
> Peter Boot wrote:
>
>> For a number of reasons, I don't think it should be me who responds to
>> the NASA request. But as tomorrow (August 31) is the deadline, if no one
>> else steps forward, I will send this in.
>>
>> Anyone that lives in the US? Council chair? Board chair?
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Peter Boot schreef:
>>

>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I have added what I have to add to the document at
>>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AWaTLxlvC6kUZGYzOThqcG1fNmY2dHJiNGZt&hl=en.
>>> Maybe this should be taken forward by someone who has a clearer sense
>>> than I have of the US context. Some of you also seemed to have ideas
>>> about how consortium members might be interested in working on this.
>>> Anyway I suppose the contact person had better be an American. David,
>>> Paul, someone at the board?
>>>
>>> Remember this should be done by next week.
>>>
>>> Peter

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English
University of Lethbridge

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)