[tei-council] If no one replies, I'll send this to NASA

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 30 17:47:40 EDT 2009

Things have been very quiet on the Board and Council lists on this
subject, despite some initial interest! I agree with you that a US
citizen would be the best contact person. If you extend the possible
list to include Board members, you could name Julia Flanders or Susan
Schreibman.  However, given the short timescales, I think maybe the best
idea would be to send it in with Dan as contact person in his role as
TEI Board Chair.