[tei-council] If no one replies, I'll send this to NASA

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:31:08 EDT 2009

Paul and David are the only two current US natives on council. I think
Dan would be the best person to submit, as he's the chair of the board
and has already been in touch about this, but he may be on holiday and
not checking his email.

Dot

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Peter Boot<pboot at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> For a number of reasons, I don't think it should be me who responds to
> the NASA request. But as tomorrow (August 31) is the deadline, if no one
> else steps forward, I will send this in.
>
> Anyone that lives in the US? Council chair? Board chair?
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Boot schreef:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I have added what I have to add to the document at
>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AWaTLxlvC6kUZGYzOThqcG1fNmY2dHJiNGZt&hl=en.
>> Maybe this should be taken forward by someone who has a clearer sense
>> than I have of the US context. Some of you also seemed to have ideas
>> about how consortium members might be interested in working on this.
>> Anyway I suppose the contact person had better be an American. David,
>> Paul, someone at the board?
>>
>> Remember this should be done by next week.
>>
>> Peter

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Regus House, 28-32 Upper
Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --
Phone: +353 1 234 2444        Fax: +353 1 234 2400
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com