[tei-council] updates requested

Lou lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 20 07:06:51 EDT 2009

Bored? at a loose end? why not comment on some sourceforge tickets?

There are quite a few (about a dozen) open tickets in the feature
request queue which I have put into the amber category because I am not
convinced I know what the right course of action for them is. (There are
also some in the Bugs queue where I am *sure* I don't know what the
right course of action is)

Please feel free to take a look at any of them and contribute your
wisdom! Even just the observation "this needs more discussion" would
help, though clearly a statement pro or anti the proposition would be
more useful, especially when backed up by a rationale.

We need to start gearing up for our members meeting pre-release of the
next version of P5 pretty fast.