[tei-council] Shopping cart tryout

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:47:24 EDT 2009

Thanks very much Lou: as always, it is in the titles that you miss
things like that.

I designed the pepper pots; I believe James designed the funny logo.
Glad you find them as amusing as I do!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)