[tei-council] Shopping cart tryout

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:52:06 EDT 2009

Dan, that username and password isn't working for me. Can you please
check and advise?

Thanks,
Dot

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Daniel Paul
O'Donnell<daniel.odonnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are very close to launching a shopping cart for online conference
> registration and subscription. I'd appreciate volunteers for a dry run.
> Here's the development URL: http://zencart2.kakelbont.homelinux.net/
>
> You need a username and password to access the URL: /u guest /p tseug
>
> I won't give any more instructions: let me know how well you can see
> what you need to do and whether or not it works. An error arises at the
> very last stage of a purchase or registration because the email is not
> set up on this test server. We are particularly interested in the
> conference registration, since that has got to open very soon.
>
> There are other ways of doing things, so let me know if this is not clear.
>
> -dan
>

> --
> Daniel Paul O'Donnell
> Associate Professor of English
> University of Lethbridge
>
> Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
> Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
> President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
> Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
>
> Vox: +1 403 329-2377
> Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
> Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Regus House, 28-32 Upper
Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --
Phone: +353 1 234 2444        Fax: +353 1 234 2400
http://dho.ie          Email: dot.porter at gmail.com