[tei-council] NASA looking to digitize Wernher von Braun's Notes

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:05:58 EDT 2009

I got an answer emailed the same day of your email. I now have
information on the size and format of the archive (they've updated their
RFP).

James was willing a little while ago to help oversee the coordination of
this. I'll forward the information to the list and if we're still
willing to divide the work up, we can take a crack at it.

-dan