[tei-council] Supplying default namespace with TEI Tite

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Jul 9 04:18:20 EDT 2009

Le 9 juil. 09 à 09:41, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :

>  c) indication of a vibrant exciting community

That's the answer to my view. Something like TIte needs to be chewed
again and again to see the kind of difficulties we are currently
discussing. The point is that we need to have enough of a large
community (maybe even divergent) being acquainted with Tite before we
have the opportunity to put evryone around the table to think these
things over.