[tei-council] Supplying default namespace with TEI Tite

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 04:48:50 EDT 2009

Lou Burnard wrote:

> Maintainingf a "Tite Lite" in tandem with "Tite" does not appear on
> the above list, which is why I don't think it is meant to be taken as
> a serious suggestion.
I was thinking that the one ODD could define both schemas, with some
jiggery pokery.

> I agree with the formulation of the choices tho. I don't like the
> third one at all. The second one seems perfectly OK. The first one
> might also be OK, but the case has not been made.

the second is where we are now. I agree, the first is the easiest and
most sustainable.

<smcap>, <cols>
and <ornament>, where the first six are shortcuts for <hi>.

its all predicated on a model of capture companies recording data as <sup>
and then being unable to transform it to <hi rend="sup"> before they
finally hand it back to the person who paid for it :-}

me, I've never bought into the idea!

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente