[tei-council] word-dividing

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 13:00:12 EDT 2009

Dot Porter wrote:

> but it did seem to me, in this instance, the decision was
> made in a rush

If there was a rush, you can blame me. The 1.4.0 release
was quite badly behind already, and the unfortunate
oversight which led to us needing a 1.4.1 caught me
at a bad time. So I gave Lou a deadline of July 1st
to finish the extra tweaks the grace of god allowed
us to make, and then I pushed the button. If I
had not done it last night, it would not have happened
until September.... (seriously).

Moral: some more people should practice
doing Guidelines building :-}

Sólo le pido a Dios