[tei-council] NASA looking to digitize Wernher von Braun's Notes

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 17:33:11 EDT 2009

I don't have a whole lot of time for this right now but I'm happy to
help out with drafting and/or proofing. I note that I'm more a
text-transcription than facsimile person, however. (I like that module,
but I've never used it.)

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities