[tei-council] NASA looking to digitize Wernher von Braun's Notes

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Wed Jul 1 16:16:42 EDT 2009

I anticipate you compile the thing. We need volunter on:
- XML/TEI (Oxford?, by cpying and pasting from the ISO stuff)
- Some generic words on textual transcription (David, Peter, ?)
- A little thingy on fac similes (Gaby)
Since ot initiated the hint, she could volunteer for some proofreading.
Action?
Laurent