[tei-council] NASA looking to digitize Wernher von Braun's Notes

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 12:26:07 EDT 2009

This does sound cool, and I think we should put in the info-doc. But
David's second point is serious: is the TEI a body that can take on such
a project?

Or should we be searching for a member organization (or more than one)
to host the proposal? (I'm not in a position to offer, I'm just
wondering if we should...)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)