[tei-council] reminder

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sun Jun 28 02:46:30 EDT 2009

If I remember correctly the idea of lb='line beginning' came up in the push to finish P5 and was considered too radical then.

I think line/column/page beginning would be the better terminology myself. But even I think it'd be too much for this revision.

Daniel O'Donnell
University of Lethbridge
(From my mobile telephone)