[tei-council] reminder

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 12:26:41 EDT 2009

Just a reminder that we'd like to get the error fixing release 1.4.1 out
as soon as possible. The plan (as James said last week) is to push the
button on 1 July, so you have four days left.

As James says: If we are going to do a maintenance release anyway, could
I humbly  suggest that Council members really scour the Guidelines and
reference pages making sure that we find any other errata or things that
we've implemented but not changed the related text about, or similar
omissions? We might as well try to fix as many bugs all at once!

A null report (i.e. "i looked at chapters x y and z and they seem fine")
is perfectly acceptable!