[tei-council] proposal for a Scholarly Publishing SIG

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Jun 23 00:12:02 EDT 2009

Le 22 juin 09 à 19:30, Daniel Paul O'Donnell a écrit :

> Looks really good. And there's no need even to see Tite as
> metaphorical.
> It's pretty clear these guys are interested in something that works
> for
> them--exactly how customisations are supposed to work.

Hi Dan, sorry to argue on this. The point I made was that Tite is
probably not appropriate for the purpose of Scholarly publishing. What
we need here is a customization (or a familly thereof) targeted at the
issues of Scholarly publication. (see http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00390966/
; comments welcome, it's a draft (stage 1))