[tei-council] proposal for a Scholarly Publishing SIG

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:47:26 EDT 2009

Yes. And as David knows, also active planning in the AAUP for work that
might touch on ours. Still very much in the early "I wonder if we
shouldn't take up contact" stage rather than anything concrete.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)