[tei-council] certainty draft revised again

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 20 16:38:29 EDT 2009

I've fixed this temporarily and directly on tei.oucs.  The culprit was a
non-well-formed common/verbatim.xsl  I properly closed the tags on the
version on bogof (tei.oucs) and commented the location at line 94.

I was just about to email sebastian to tell him so he could fix it in SVN.

-james

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford