[tei-council] certainty draft revised again

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 07:22:12 EDT 2009

Lou Burnard wrote:
> I've now revised the text in line with discussions last week (sorry for delay)
> and feel this is now ready to go with the next release. Plz check for any last
> minute gotchas though...

1) The bit where it says:
====
It may also be useful to indicate that the precisions given for minimum
and maximum quanta differ. For example, to indicate that all pages
measure at least 10 cm wide, and at most _about_ 30:
<width
   xml:id="w00t"
   atLeast="10"
   atMost="30"
   unit="cm"
   scope="all"/>
<precision target="#w00t" match="@atMost" degree="0.3"/>
====

Should we say something that since we don't include a <precision/> for
@atLeast its precision is meant to be completely accurate?

Otherwise looks fine to me.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford