[tei-council] Videos again

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:30:32 EDT 2009

I was walking downstairs to get some coffee thinking "too bad I'm at an
undergraduate only university with no digital programme and so can't set
an enthusiastic student on the problem."

And then I thought, what about our enthusiastic user community?

What would the rest of you think about an open call for videos fitting
the bill (using the example James suggests as a model)? I could even put
up a free copy of the guidelines to the winner out of our small reserve
for gifts and new member redemptions. It might be a fun competition for
some of the student members of our community.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/